Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Targum and Sermon on the Mount
Andrew,

I'm not attacking you. I'm simply critical of your sources and your conclusions; I'm questioning the validity of your argument. As for you, as I thought you knew, I have always admired you. Yet, you've persistently overreacted.

To be fair, let the other moderators, including Paul Younan, judge if I've strayed from attacking your premises to attacking you. If the majority rules in your favor, I will wholeheartedly apologize for disrespecting you. If they rule in my favor, then acknowledge that you've violated the forum rules by attacking my person and delete your recent posts. I request proof that condemns either of us from the tribunal before it rules.

Or you can be the judge. List one thing I said that is "threatening, abusive, libelous, or defamatory information of any kind" or "nastiness" towards you as a person, and I will not only apologize to you and the forum, but I will delete my posts myself. I'll even get baptized. If you can't, then I ask that you follow the aforementioned prescription.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Targum and Sermon on the Mount - by Christina - 03-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Re: Targum and Sermon on the Mount - by Kara - 03-06-2009, 11:07 PM
Re: Targum and Sermon on the Mount - by Kara - 03-08-2009, 01:01 AM
Re: Targum and Sermon on the Mount - by Kara - 03-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Re: Targum and Sermon on the Mount - by Kara - 03-09-2009, 05:23 AM