Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about the Aramaic English New Testament
I always suspected Albion had personal issues with needing attention as he has promised the board more than once that he was leaving for good, then always returned in the end. I cannot judge this man TOO much, for I really dont know all the details about him, but you can even see through his typed works that he is 1. childish, 2. desperate for attention, and 3. UNREPENTANT.

Im very angry about the things you said to Andrew. Andrew has done so much work for the Aramaic Primacy community by doing MARI, AND answering all the posts and messages that people repeatedly throw at him, including myself. Im surprised he hasnt developed carpal tunnel from the lengthy and informative answers he offers on this forum.

You befriend him and gain his trust, then bash him behind his back when all his months of hard work are finally published? And over what? Typos and a cover? How superficial can you get, man? Even athiests do not do such a shameful thing to their close ones. You sir, need therapy, and dont you EVER accuse somebody of being "just a kid" again. I didnt like you from the beginning with your needy self, and I hell sure do not like you now. Just go away now and do everybody a favor.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear Elohim, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. Ecc.12:13

Messages In This Thread
Re: Questions about the Aramaic English New Testament - by rungold315 - 11-05-2008, 06:06 PM