Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To and about my friend Albion
Shlama all--

I wanted to take a moment here and write about and to my friend Albion here. I wanted to let him know publically just how much I appreciate his support and kindness to me over a very long period of time and over a wide range of personal and scriptural issues.

You know, you can't have too many friends in this tough world, and yes, sometimes standing up for what you believe in annoys the heck out of folks. I know I am tough and rigid about core stuff and that will never change, but I also know that people of many faiths and positions can work together and be friends. Albion is a perfect example of someone who has navigated the treacherous waters of faith prospects and has emerged asking great questions and thirsting zealously for THE truth, which may or may not be 100% MY TRUTH.

I have said over and over again, especially lately, that I am not an evangelist and this is true. Yes I have my point of view and those details change slowly, if at all, but I also know that Albion represents to me the exact kind of person I think I can dialogue with and learn from. I am not always stern and I know that friendships like the one I have with Albion are very precious and even vital to healthy interaction with the wider world.

So thank you Akhi Khabiba Albion once again for you help, your love and your kindness. It is appreciated beyond measure.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
To and about my friend Albion - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Re: To and about my friend Albion - by *Albion* - 09-26-2008, 12:37 AM