Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On this special day....
Please, please, akhay. There can only be hellish nightmares ahead of us in this thread, if a debate over the *true story* behind 9/11 is allowed to continue. I, too, know more of the sad and ugly truth as Albion is trying to suggest, but the fact remains, that it is such a hyper-sensitive issue to every American, and others across the world, that only *more war* can possibly ensue here in this thread, if we decide to entertain conspiratology vs. mainstream media accounts. There are plenty of places on the internet for discussions on this, and it doesn't really promise much positive fruit ahead of us I can portend, to try and hash it out here. I certainly don???t advocate the suppression of truth of any kind whatsoever, of course, but I'd hate to see fellow Peshitta Primacists rifted over THIS issue - that's all. But yes, there are plenty of documentaries and scholarly organizations out there now, who've spent much time and resources trying to get to the bottom of this; I???d certainly commend each and every concerned believer in pursuing ???the other side of the argument??? ??? much like we do here at the Forum with Greek and Old Scratch. I personally gravitate towards Theocracy, and find that the only government truly worth trusting, is the one where YHWH Himself is Commander-in-Chief. Till that time, every single government in current existence remains suspicious to me, for they are quite simply not run by YHWH Himself. ALL THE MORE REASON to remain united, not divided.

Think about this for a moment: Terrorism is not so much the presence of chaos, as it is the absence of Divine Presence (order). Look to His Face, and He Himself will lay out ALL truth before you.

It's been wisely said anyways, that: "Most people don't want the truth ... they're looking for answers to confirm their prejudices."

Sound reasonable?

Messages In This Thread
On this special day.... - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by Christina - 09-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by Amatsyah - 09-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Re: On this special day.... - by Spyridon - 09-12-2008, 05:53 AM
Re: On this special day.... - by Paul Younan - 09-12-2008, 02:41 PM