Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE
Shlama all---next week I hope to know the time. Again sorry for the delay but here is what Baruch said in his own words. He starts commenting on teh Vulgate thread which I forwarded to him earlier:

Shlama Akhi Andrew,

Yes this is some very interesting material!!!
I'm very curious to see if there is a pattern here that goes beyond a few verses!!!

Yes I heard from the printer today.
The courier has picked up the pre-press proof and it will be delivered here tomorrow morning.
I have to sign off on that proof and send it back to them on Monday, I'm also told that the cover will be sent tomorrow and be here on Monday, so I will sign off both proofs and courier them back on Monday. Being as you've printed other books you probably know that they will not go to press unless the customer signs off on a hard copy so all the liability is passed onto the customer.

What I will do is check the first and last word on each page against my latest digital proof and then send it back to them.

I'm very happy the way things have been working with my broker Jorge and my customer service rep (CSR) Mark and Brad who works in the technical department, all three have been very professional and resolved things in a very timely manner so things are going at a very good pace thus far.

But when I hear any more news I'll pass it along to you.

Blessings,

Baruch

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: To Andrew Gabriel Roth About Mari/PEACE - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-12-2008, 03:59 AM