Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Major difference between MARI/PEACE and Bauscher's NT
Shlama my brothers Albion, Rafa, Ryan and all---

Albion is the only person other than myself, Shali, Baruch and some other helpers, who have seen Mari/PEACE. I can assure everyone that my approach is in every respect identical from the Ruach Qadim books in particular, so I also think folks like Rafa and Ryan who have read the last two books can make reasonable inferences on my techniques and such. My translation style is also somewhat, though not precisely according to how I did Mari, represented in my Galatians translation on my websites. That however was transliterated in English characters and translated--not an interlinear format as Mari is.

I would say that to any who have liked my previous work in my first three books, you should like Mari a great deal more. It is, quite honestly, the culmination of all I did before it, and everything I did is reflected in it in one way or another.

Rafa and Albion both are correct in terms of what I have done. I appreciate everyone's support immensely. I pray that their expectations will be met with my endeavors, as well as everyone else's here. I also agree that there is room for many translations of the NT from people of all viewpoints, including Bauscher's. I have at least 100 versions of Scripture in my library so I know how and why a lot of different versions come about. On the other hand, I guess if I was pleased with any of those, I probably would not have done one on my own.

We are almost there people. I approved the cover an hour ago. Now it goes to final physical print. Stay tuned.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: Major difference between MARI/PEACE and Bauscher's NT - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Beard stuff - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-06-2008, 03:58 AM