Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janet Magiera's PeshittO--Barnes and Noble Books
Dear (I'm sorry your name escapes me);
I recommend the viewing of a two-hour interview with Ms J. Magiera on GLC.org, which I am viewing at this moment. I found there to be such a stark contrast between her learned yet humble description of her journey - the work and experience through/to translation and publication, and those who seem to so easily pontificate. I have seen and heard many academics and pedagogues - I find that as I listen and watch just now, I am pointed to Hashem, not the glory of the author. How refreshing, and how very very rare - especially amongst those who parse and discuss and pontificate. I hope you too might perhaps be blessed by humbling yourself to view the interview, and might perhaps experience of what I speak. Since I am no high-powered academic but only one who seeks to be empowered to be obediant to Him who gave me breath, I have no Very Important Person words, only a recommendation to see the worker/studier - Ms Magiera - herself.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Janet Magiera's PeshittO--Barnes and Noble Books - by everyperson - 02-16-2013, 08:21 AM