Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Theory On The Nazarenes
Shlama all---

To answer Albion's question (and to thank Ryan for being so considerate) let me just say that NO, Tubal Cain was not the person I had in mind. I don't want to speak this heresy out loud, but since I posted about it others have asked for clues, and I gave a few. So far, no one has been able to get anywhere though. My clues are Hebrew-based and in code.

I don't see any harm in sharing these clues here, but my responses as to if someone is right or wrong will also be encoded. I have my reasons for this. The main one is I don't want to speak of this horrible thing directly before Mari is out. I may however email the one who gets this right privately to let them know they did, but only if they promise in return not to share the info with anyone else.

So, clue number 1 in the heresy code that I gave here was:

1) The heresy is named after a powerful descendant of Cain.

Clue #2 is a confirmation if you figured out clue #1.

2) The powerful man sought the king with letters, but the king threw the letters back at him and altered the sound. The ornament of the shade is joined.

Clue #3 is about who said what I am so upset abut:

3) He has proclaimed for himself, 'I am my own great one' and he has drawn forth controversy from pure waters. The beginning of his end is spelled, depending on the grammarian, with the 11th or 19th letter of Noah's first son.

You can email me privately also if you like via PM with any ideas.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
My Theory On The Nazarenes - by *Albion* - 06-25-2008, 03:19 AM
Re: My Theory On The Nazarenes - by Dawid - 06-25-2008, 12:17 PM
Re: My Theory On The Nazarenes - by *Albion* - 06-25-2008, 01:40 PM
Re: My Theory On The Nazarenes - by Dawid - 06-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Re: My Theory On The Nazarenes - by *Albion* - 06-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Re: My Theory On The Nazarenes - by *Albion* - 06-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Re: My Theory On The Nazarenes - by *Albion* - 06-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Re: My Theory On The Nazarenes - by Amatsyah - 06-29-2008, 07:45 AM
The Heresy Code - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 06-29-2008, 09:37 PM