Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Time for Me to Go"
My dear friends,

It seems to me that the situation here has grown spiritually untenable and the time has arrived for me to leave.

I have only seen evil win so profoundly once before in my life, until yesterday.

I feel that I have the right to both post and receive private messages, just like any other member of this forum. I don???t understand why an outside source should be able to determine whether I can receive private messages or not, but it???s not my forum.

In the history of Khabouris Codex that I posted the other day, I was interested to see that the owners (at that time) of the Khabouris Codex felt that having the words of Yeshua in the original Aramaic from a second century MS could teach them how to cast out demons and cure mental illnesses in the same way that Yeshua did when He walked here on Earth.

One of the things that has become abundantly clear to me is that Christians don???t seem to comprehend, nor have a real understanding of, the spiritual warfare that???s going on in these Last Days. I find this to be very disconcerting and spiritually very disappointing. The question is where to go from here, CAN we become like those who followed Yeshua when He walked among us here on Earth?

I think the answer to this, one way or the other, is still out in front of us and yet to be determined.

I DO know this, that when Yeshua rose from the tomb, that the victory we so long for now was already ours in the first century.

So I suppose I can say this, what happened here is only one battle in a very long 2000-year war. Whereas I said above, the victory is ours already, but there are more battles yet left to fight.

I pray that the evil one will have no more victories here at Peshitta.org. Perhaps with me gone, it will make everything a lot easier as I???m the main target.

If I could operate in the prophetic for a moment, I would like to say that I think that we will see with the publication of Mari/P.E.A.C.E. a new wave of interest in Aramaic primacy. I think this one will surpass what George Lamsa did in the 1950s and 1960s.

I also think it???s important to remember that we ride on the shoulders of giants; Murdock Etheridge, C.C. Torrey, Lamsa, Younan, and Mageria. All of those who came before we build upon. One man plants, one man waters, and one man harvests, but they all work together.

I think that we will see our brother Andrew become what the world calls ???famous,??? far beyond the realm of the Nazarenes, Messianic Jews, and Aramaic Primacy people. If this happens, remember that you heard it here first???LOL.

I have one thing to say to Andrew???if this does indeed happen, don???t let it go to your head.

I always loved the TV program, ???Kung Fu.??? You might remember that when it was time for Kwai Chang Caine to leave the Shaolin monastery, that it was necessary for him to grab a stone out of the hand of the Master of the monastery. His reply was, ???Time for you to go.???

If you remember, in his youth, Kwai Chang Caine began his studies at the monastery under the blind Master Po, who in his stillness could hear a grasshopper that Kwai Chang Caine with his 5 senses could not hear.

If I could borrow this for an analogy, once upon a time I believed that Yeshua and his disciples all spoke Greek and that the New Testament came to us originally out of the Greek. But in my time here in our little ???online monastery,??? I have learned that this is not so. But in fact, that Yeshua and all those around him spoke Aramaic and that the New Testament was originally written down in Aramaic.

I have gone from not hearing the grasshopper to finally seeing it for myself, and I want to thank you all for all the conversations that we???ve had here on this board. I have always felt like an honored guest. I???m sorry that the devil got in the way, but these things happen.

I feel like I have made a lot of friends here, and I will miss you all and think of you frequently. Please do the same for me.

Andrew, I have one favor to ask. If Mari/P.E.A.C.E. gets published soon and I have no way of knowing it, that you would have your publisher contact me. I don???t know if my IP address will be banned for writing this post or not. If it is, I don???t want to miss out on buying a copy of Mari/P.E.A.C.E.

Goodbye my friends, see you again out on the net.

???Time for me to go.???

Shlama,
Albion

P.S. Paul--I tried to find someplace to take my membership off. I looked a long time but couldn't figure out how to do it. If you wish, you can delete my membership. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
"Time for Me to Go" - by *Albion* - 05-17-2008, 07:37 PM
Re: "Time for Me to Go" - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 05-17-2008, 08:07 PM