Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Revealing His Name (Exodus 3:13-15)
Shlama Dmaran Yeshua Mshikha Paroqan Amkhon
Brothers and sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ, thank you all for your encouraging words.
Christina, you are most welcome to the UK and it will be an honour to see you in the church where I serve my Lord, His Word and His people. Thank you also for your encouraging words, may our Lord bless you and keep you in His mercy, love and care and in faith and faithful for His Name and glory.
Shamasha Younan,
Thank you very much for welcoming me on Peshitta.org forum. I hope I???ll be useful member to your forum; a lot of interesting subjects and information.
I hope also you or any body else will not be disappointed or offended in any way if I say that I am not a member of the Assyrian Church of the East. But I can say that I am undeserved sinner saved by God???s grace in Jesus Christ my Lord and my God, and I am a member of His Holy body the Church whom He died for and purchased with His precious blood. I preach and serve among fellow Assyrians (and other English and Arabic speaking churches) in our mother language and from time to time I give Bible related talks at the Assyrian house in London.

Shamasha Younan, I never heard about such group or cult or sect (whatever they are). So, I searched the website reading what has been published about them. If you have more reliable sources about them then please let me know, for further investigation, and then we'll chat about them.
Also, I'll reply to others comments soon.
yours in Christ
Henry

Messages In This Thread
Re: God Revealing His Name (Exodus 3:13-15) - by HenryBaz - 04-26-2008, 09:55 PM