Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Victor Alexander's 'Disciples New Testament'

I believe that the Apostle John wrote these words after he was released from exile on Patmos and thus after his seeing the visions on that island in which he clearly saw things the way they really are.

What John is declaring here is that The Father and The Son of The Father are ONE. He is not saying that The Son of The Father is his own Father, but that The Son is the SAME as His Father.

I am Human, my Son is Human.... but he is not me personally... I am greater than he...he came from within me...

God (The Father) is God and His Son (Y'Shua) is God. God from God, Light from Light, Spirit from Spirit.

It is who and what they are.... Divine and infinite beings... They have a true relationship as Father and Son...The Spring & The Offspring. It is not pretend; it is real.

Y'shua prays to God his Father, Worships God his Father.... He does not Worship Himself nor does He Pray to Himself.

Y'shua is the ONLY begotten Son of God The Father.... we are all adopted children...

The whole counsel of Scripture makes this clear.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Victor Alexander's 'Disciples New Testament' - by Thirdwoe - 10-16-2008, 07:42 PM