Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Interlinear Project
You disapoint me Paul and Dave. Yet you do pay attention to what I say, you know Who is speaking.

One unsaved who seems to denote some cultural inheritance as his rite to passage, and one who claims it yet thinks spiritual things are learned by worldly means. Dave, I bet you think that the "gift" of Interpretation of Tongues is something that you learn here through books also, huh?

I can't begin to count the amount of languages that have poured through me in prayer at times Dave. Not to be proud, but to give you an idea; Various American Indian dialects, Chinese, Japanese, Hebrew, Aramaic, Tagalog, on and on the list goes. Did I learn any of these Dave? No. As they were uttered through me (you do understand that aspect of The Spirit giving utternace unto a person, correct?), The Lord would speak through me and would describe the different ones that they were at times to me in the process. It was very interesting to have this happen. That gift is also manifested in His church by The Spirit so that The Lord can reveal certain things or break bondages that people may have.

My next gift that I desire is the gift of interpretation so that I can, on occasions, understand what I speak or what another Born-Again Christian speaks in prayer, or make interpretation in church when The Spirit moves in tongues.

But anyways, you guys did answer my all questions on your current status of salvation.

You Dave, claim some interesting things here though. Look at one of your scripture posts here to me:

Quote:21 ?? Not every one who saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he who doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Your throwing this up in my face for what? Are you feeding me ammo here against you Dave?

Look at that word "will" Dave. This is something I was getting at with you here. So GOD blantantly came forth and told you directly, you heard this distictively from HIM, and HE went about witnessing it 2 or more times to you, that HE wanted you to research these codes theories and go about causing division within the Church of Christ over it??

You and I know the answer to that already, that it has nothing to do with the work that Jesus left for us to do.

Do you even understand that your whole theory that you have promoted these years falls to pieces if one book is changed out of sequence? I'm sure you are aware that the time is ripe for GOD to renew HIS books with all this scholarship available to HIS people right now, so you tell me how your theory would hold up if the gospel of Luke was paired up with his account of the Apostles together instead of them being separate like they currently are?

But as you have quoted: "But he who doeth the will of my Father,.."

"Salvation is of The Lord,.." that is exactly right. How do you think I can rightly claim it? He did this for me. He helped me reach up and receive. He gave this life unto me when I asked.

I stand assured and completely knowledgable in He who loved me. This assurance is from Him. Yet you wish to throw some guilt upon me like with the "By their Fruits" scripture quotes. Oh yea, everything is just love and joy and anyone who is not in the love walk is not of Christ. You need to listen to that since it would fit your church type. Our knowledge is what is at odds. Yours is Churchianity mine is Christianity.

I decend from those who received the word and believed, who were baptized shortly there afterwards, and then received The Holy Spirit just like Jesus gave us an example, and then the languages following. That spiritual language is something that both of you are deficient in.

But yea, just like Dave says, mine is different from both of you guys, I claim the same experiences and happenings that occured to the first century Christians and you guys are headed in 2 different directions away from me. In reality we should be on the same path, but it is not happening. I think The Holy Spirit wants to provoke you two into jealously at times so that you would reach up and receive those same things but your easily swayed into thinking it is not of GOD.

But either way, GOD's will is assured and able to be fulfilled now, and HE chose one that will keep his heart with HIM throughout the process, who will let HIM have the say-so over it. Whether you provide a good translation or not here is of no consequence now, HE has provided other means. I think that The Holy Spirit is now throwing it in your faces at times though since you guys and your primacy issues has made HIM wait.

I don't know, you figure it out for yourselves.

Messages In This Thread
New Interlinear Project - by gbausc - 05-11-2005, 07:14 PM
[No subject] - by ograabe - 05-11-2005, 10:00 PM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 05-12-2005, 10:16 PM
[No subject] - by Dave - 05-13-2005, 12:51 AM
[No subject] - by ograabe - 05-13-2005, 01:58 PM
[No subject] - by Dave - 05-14-2005, 02:46 AM
Interlinear - by gbausc - 05-18-2005, 11:17 AM
[No subject] - by ograabe - 05-18-2005, 01:36 PM
[No subject] - by Dave - 05-19-2005, 02:25 PM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 05-20-2005, 10:37 AM
[No subject] - by Dave - 05-21-2005, 02:58 AM