Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bush's war on Christians?
I know there's lot of problems over there, and things are going bad for them. But the Assyrian Church of the East, well patriarch Addai beleive was firmly behind the first Gulf War. And called for the Assyrians to join with the uprising that took place after the war. Which was a huge mistake because Bush senior pulled a huge bait and switch, Bay of Pigs maneuver. While he called for a Revolution he was unwilling to actually support it with air cover and other aid.

Anyway in the 15-16 years since that time. That patriarch was in hiding because Sadam had ordered his death. And for the years following, you read on web sites about "Assyrian Genocide" under Sadam etc. Anyway now in this war, we are trying to correct the past mistakes. Admititngly things aren't going right.

But in reality after reading all those web sites in early 2000. I always thought the war was really for them all along. (not why Bush went to war, but why God let the war happen). Anyway, and as my friend pointed out. If they are forced to leave maybe that's God will. Maybe God wants to deal with that country and needs to remove them. Maybe God wants more of a Assyrian influence on the US and the West.

Who knows.

Messages In This Thread
Bush's war on Christians? - by judge - 11-01-2004, 04:07 AM
Re: Bush's war on Christians? - by oozeaddai - 11-01-2004, 03:03 PM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 11-01-2004, 03:26 PM