Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heresy of Polygamy Has Infiltrated the Netzarim!
Dear Bonnie Mills,

I've taken the fortunate opportunity to read some content from the Links you most graciously provided (a few posts back), and feel overwhelmingly compelled to say Thank You! A person can never know when or how certain topics they've been yearning for in-depth coverage on will finally come their way, but as for me, I've searched pretty far and waited pretty long for at least one of your articles to state things the way they're stated. I can see more clearly now how the Adversary wins so many otherwise bewitching and vulgar arguments into a Believer's mind, and finds soil to sink into, perhaps not sprouting for years to come. Well, a most hearty todah rabbah to you, for saying things the way you have in your articles. It has truly helped uproot some sneaky and vile things out of my own mind. Not perceiving Scripture rightly (wrongly 'dividing' the Word of Truth), is surely as sure a bet to inevitable failure, as any overt attack upon the flesh, for sure! I honestly have always desired to read certain topics you cover with as much straight-forwardness and at times "graphicness" as you get into, but either have not been able to find the topics being covered, or having to settle for reading them through someone's fudging pen.

I think however vile this recent assault from Hell's flesh-pit has been upon both the Nazarene and corporate Messianic communities, it has perhaps at least finally rousted the pens of honesty and the helmeted minds of Salvation-guarded believers to finally exposit (from the word "expose") without fudged language, the TRUTH about sexuality from Scripture, and from Scripture Alone. I have found impossible otherwise to cast down certain arguments from my own mind, which took root long before I reached puberty. It is not so for everyone, of course, but in my generation practically anyone coming to faith in Messiah from secular society (such as me), faces the Light with tentacles of sensual strongholds SO INTENSE, that, well, all one has to really do is read a fairly recent poll of the innumerably addicted leadership roles in the Church (and I'll include the Messianic Movement in this category). I myself have seen the toll everywhere I go. I know the whispers in what are supposed to be the most sacrosanct of gathering places for *true* believers. And I myself have been fleeing the same voice ever since Salvific ignition made contact. Do I sound 'fudgy'? Well, I'm trying to project my gratefulness without becoming too boldfaced. But, that I have done on numerous occasions, to the faces of leadership - and they always recoil. They don't want to deal with it. "Accountability" seems to be a dirtier word in some circles than the thoughts and inclinations true disciples are trying to overcome to begin with. It has been more than sad!

I'm just someone in true appreciation for what you've written, and I wanted to take the time to say that here, also dovetailing with a warm Welcome here at this community's Forum! If it wasn't for your posting, I wouldn't have been aware of your superb topical critiques! Oh, and soon enough I shall get back to that one booklet I noticed "They Are Trying to Kill Us; It's Time to Fight Back!". Can't read it tonight, but I believe I know the essence of what it shall cover. I myself have lost 45 lbs. of pharmaceutical weight through a synthesis of full-body detoxifications with an infusion of a super-foods diet. Gives a whole new meaning to "kosher"! My body began to sing - and when it did, so did my mind and my spirit! I found out the hard way what Yeshua meant when He considered our bodies the Temple of the Spirit of Holiness. It's true! And with that as a very simple philosophical foundation to begin a 'nutritional theology' upon, all a person has to do is factor in the element of the Adversary and his big-corporation secular "food" industry that we've ALL been raised up to believe (a priori) is regulated, safe, and nutritious, and BAMM - he's got death crouching at the doors to our literal hearts! (chelation therapy did me wonders, and I'm young!)

I wanted also to say thanks so much to Andrew and Christina for bringing me up-to-speed on this issue, and to Andrew for his work posted on Shali's site (now I know who Shali is). This elixir has been like a nightmare-dream to me. But with the Truth finally being blown out of the hardcore nozzle of the Peshitta's flame-throwing writ, and Bonnie's most scrupulous and succinct exegesis (and logic), I've literally felt changes in my own body, and if I'm not mistaking, my endocrine system. It's been 'house-cleaning season' in certain ways for sure, and that's not to say I've believed anything aberrant, but with sketchy areas of understanding in a person's mind, I believe adversarial roots can land pretty much anywhere in there. MK is a prime example, and I used to be part of the Union long before this arose, so I know. A sure bet is the need for daily "renewing the mind". What relief for my own personal time spent with YHWH now, let me tell you! Aside from that, welcome to the forum Bonnie, and I'll keep the rest of my issues at bay.

Burkta (blessings),

Ryan

Messages In This Thread
Re: Heresy of Polygamy Has Infiltrated the Netzarim! - by Amatsyah - 08-31-2008, 07:07 AM