Peshitta Forum
body and blood of MarYah - Printable Version

+- Peshitta Forum (http://peshitta.org/for)
+-- Forum: New Testament (http://peshitta.org/for/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General (http://peshitta.org/for/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: body and blood of MarYah (/showthread.php?tid=3525)

Pages: 1 2

body and blood of MarYah - Thomas - 05-04-2016

Greetings everyone,

I'd like to get some thoughts on the Peshitta reading of 1Co 11:27.  The context all around this is speaking of Yeshua, but suddenly there is a shift (it seems) and the body and blood are specifically that of MarYah (YHWH).  Also see 1Co 11:29.  Does MarYah have a body and blood?

Thanks.

RE: body and blood of MarYah - distazo - 05-05-2016

(05-04-2016, 09:02 PM)Thomas Wrote: Greetings everyone,

I'd like to get some thoughts on the Peshitta reading of 1Co 11:27.  The context all around this is speaking of Yeshua, but suddenly there is a shift (it seems) and the body and blood are specifically that of MarYah (YHWH).  Also see 1Co 11:29.  Does MarYah have a body and blood?

Thanks.

Hi, Scripture answers your question.
1 Corinthians 15:50.

He had a body and blood, which he sacrificed.

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thomas - 05-05-2016

Thanks Distazo. Please allow me to rephrase my question:

"Whoever then eateth of the bread of [MarYa], and drinketh of his cup, and is not worthy of it, is guilty of the blood of [MarYa] and of his body." (1 Corinthians 11:27)

If MarYa = YHWH, the name of the Father, then how is it that YHWH has a blood and a body? In other words, it would seem that this should be talking about the blood and body of Yeshua--not YHWH. What are your thoughts for why 1Co 11:27 has "MarYa" instead of "Yeshua"?

RE: body and blood of MarYah - distazo - 05-07-2016

(05-05-2016, 09:22 PM)Thomas Wrote: Thanks Distazo.  Please allow me to rephrase my question:

"Whoever then eateth of the bread of [MarYa], and drinketh of his cup, and is not worthy of it, is guilty of the blood of [MarYa] and of his body." (1 Corinthians 11:27)

If MarYa = YHWH, the name of the Father, then how is it that YHWH has a blood and a body?  In other words, it would seem that this should be talking about the blood and body of Yeshua--not YHWH.  What are your thoughts for why 1Co 11:27 has "MarYa" instead of "Yeshua"?

Good question, you now will enter a discussion about trinity. But the Peshitta is even more clear on this.

But let me ask you, about whom is Hebrews 1 mainly speaking? About 'the Father' or about 'the Son'?

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Andrej - 05-08-2016

Thomas,

naturally you are asking a theological question.

YHWH says:
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood:
and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls:
for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."
Leviticus 17:11

"And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament,
that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament,
they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
For a testament is of force after men are dead:
otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.
Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.
For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law,
he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop,
and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying,
This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood;
and without shedding of blood is no remission."
Hebrews 9:15-22

"And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basons;
and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people:
and they said, All that YHWH hath said will we do, and be obedient.
And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said,
Behold the blood of the covenant, which YHWH hath made with you concerning all these words."
Exodus 24:6-8

"And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul;
the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural;
and afterward that which is spiritual.
The first man is of the earth, earthy:
the second man is YHWH from heaven."
1 Corinthians 15:45-47

If you are wondering "how can this be?", ask yourself why before and after the Gospels, people that see God see a man in glory, but while Jesus is on earth, they only see a light in the sky. Also ask yourself, who baptized Jesus with the Holy Spirit, and who baptized you with the Holy Spirit? Who raised Jesus from the dead, and who will raise you from the dead?

Really Jesus is the Lord of Glory, the most high God.

[Image: 12418074_10154010448978290_2881710160712...e=57DC9A86]

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thomas - 05-09-2016

(05-07-2016, 05:27 AM)distazo Wrote:
(05-05-2016, 09:22 PM)Thomas Wrote: Thanks Distazo.  Please allow me to rephrase my question:

If MarYa = YHWH, the name of the Father, then how is it that YHWH has a blood and a body?  In other words, it would seem that this should be talking about the blood and body of Yeshua--not YHWH.  What are your thoughts for why 1Co 11:27 has "MarYa" instead of "Yeshua"?

Good question, you now will enter a discussion about trinity. But the Peshitta is even more clear on this.

But let me ask you, about whom is Hebrews 1 mainly speaking? About 'the Father' or about 'the Son'?

Hi Distazo,

I believe Hebrews 1 is primarily focused on the Son, Yeshua.

Andrej: Thanks also for the post.  You included 1Co 15:47, which states "the second man is YHWH from heaven."  But the second man is described as "spiritual"--not "earthly" in 1Co 15:46.  In other words, the second man (YHWH) is spiritual, which echoes my original question: Does YHWH have a flesh and blood body?

Thanks to you both,
Thomas

RE: body and blood of MarYah - distazo - 05-10-2016

(05-09-2016, 04:42 AM)Thomas Wrote:

Hi Distazo,

Andrej: Thanks also for the post.  You included 1Co 15:47, which states "the second man is YHWH from heaven."  But the second man is described as "spiritual"--not "earthly" in 1Co 15:46.  In other words, the second man (YHWH) is spiritual, which echoes my original question: Does YHWH have a flesh and blood body?

Thanks to you both,
Thomas

Ok, if it is clear that Hebrews 1 speaks about the Son, why does it quote Psalms 102:27,28, which clearly speaks about YHWH?
This is just one example, there are many like these...

And your case, as if YHWH is 'spiritual' only, is not quite valid in the OT either.
Exodus 15:3: YHWH is a *man* of war (man=ish)

Exodus 24:3
"And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. "
"And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink"

If you were trying to trick us into some battle of words, I propose that you try to not put God in a 'human' limited box. God can be and transform into whatever is necessary.

In Corinthians, it also states: 46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."

Paul, was not giving a definition that YHWH is 'spirit' only, but giving chronological order, Adam was first, and he was flesh, but YHWH, the second Adam, was spirit first.

Your brother in Christ

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thomas - 05-11-2016

(05-10-2016, 06:03 AM)distazo Wrote:
(05-09-2016, 04:42 AM)Thomas Wrote:

Hi Distazo,

Thanks to you both,
Thomas

Ok, if it is clear that Hebrews 1 speaks about the Son, why does it quote Psalms 102:27,28, which clearly speaks about YHWH?
This is just one example, there are many like these...

And your case, as if YHWH is 'spiritual' only, is not quite valid in the OT either.
Exodus 15:3: YHWH is a *man* of war (man=ish)

Exodus 24:3
"And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. "
"And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink"

If you were trying to trick us into some battle of words, I propose that you try to not put God in a 'human' limited box. God can be and transform into whatever is necessary.

In Corinthians, it also states: 46 "Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual."

Paul, was not giving a definition that YHWH is 'spirit' only, but giving chronological order, Adam was first, and he was flesh, but YHWH, the second Adam, was spirit first.

Your brother in Christ

Dear Distazo,

Why assume I'm trying to "trick you"?  The main question centers around why the Peshitta scribes would use "MarYa" when 1Co 11:23-29 is plainly talking about the crucifixion of Yeshua.  In other words, why the toggling between Yeshua and MarYa when it seems obvious that Yeshua was the one with the body and blood--not YHWH?

Your Tanakh quotations are terrific for proving that Yeshua is the Mashiyach, but not that YHWH has a body.  "Man of war" is simply a figure of speech, and "seeing God" (even His feet) doesn't suggest a flesh and blood body, but rather a spiritual vision of God (cf. Isa 6:1 ff.).

I just wanted to get some ideas, and I appreciate your thoughts.  I recommend not assuming the worst though.  I'd be happy to share my thoughts on it if you're interested.  Grace and peace,

Thomas

Thomas

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thirdwoe - 05-13-2016

Thomas,

The Scriptures are very clear.

The Messiah is, was, and always has been YHWH.

The Messiah spoke with Adam, The Patriarchs, The Prophets, revealing all sorts of details about His time in the flesh, and what that would accomplish.

The Father of our Lord Yeshua has no name given in Scripture.

Everytime you see YHWH, or MarYa. It is The Messiah speaking, The Word of God.

The Messiah is our creator, through whom The Father of the Messiah made all things, and for whom all things were made.

The Aramaic Scriptures are 100% true.

Thomas,

The Word (Who is GOD), became flesh (Body and Blood), in the Person of Yeshua. The Messiah appeared unto the Patriarchs and Prophets in the former times, and He appeared to the Apostle Paul on the road to Damascus.

Yeshua is YHWH/GOD...and the sooner everyone realizes this fact, the better.

He IS Eternal Life Himself, and unless you eat and drink of His Body and Blood, you have no Life in you. His Body and Blood is real food and real drink. Have you ever eaten His flesh, and drank His blood?

YHWH, The Messiah, our creator, has a glorified physical/spiritual body...the same body He raised from the dead in, and the same body he ascended to Heaven in, and the same body He will return in, and the same body which He gives us to eat....for the Life of the world.

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

Shlama

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thomas - 05-16-2016

(05-13-2016, 05:23 PM)Thirdwoe Wrote: Thomas,

The Scriptures are very clear.

The Messiah is, was, and always has been YHWH.

The Messiah spoke with Adam, The Patriarchs, The Prophets, revealing all sorts of details about His time in the flesh, and what that would accomplish.

The Father of our Lord Yeshua has no name given in Scripture.

Everytime you see YHWH, or MarYa. It is The Messiah speaking, The Word of God.

The Messiah is our creator, through whom The Father of the Messiah made all things, and for whom all things were made.

Thomas,

The Word (Who is GOD), became flesh (Body and Blood), in the Person of Yeshua. The Messiah appeared unto the Patriarchs and Prophets in the former times, and He appeared to the Apostle Paul on the road to Damascus.

Yeshua is YHWH/GOD...and the sooner everyone realizes this fact, the better.

He IS Eternal Life Himself, and unless you eat and drink of His Body and Blood, you have no Life in you. His Body and Blood is real food and real drink. Have you ever eaten His flesh, and drank His blood?

YHWH, The Messiah, our creator, has a glorified physical/spiritual body...the same body He raised from the dead in, and the same body he ascended to Heaven in, and the same body He will return in, and the same body which He gives us to eat....for the Life of the world.

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

Shlama

Thanks brother, and thanks to all for the ideas.  I'm tracking with you most of the way, except for this line: "The Father of our Lord Yeshua has no name given in Scripture.  Everytime you see YHWH, or MarYa.  It is The Messiah speaking, The Word of God."  This seems to eliminate the Father from Scripture altogether then.  Do you claim that the 6,000+ occurrences of YHWH in the Hebrew Tanakh are all the Messiah (Son)?

But like I said, I'm tracking with most of what you said elsewhere.  I think my original question wasn't so much a "theological" one as some people would like to think.  It was more of a linguistic question, because I'm wondering why the Peshitta scribes put MarYa in 1Co 11:27, 29 instead of Yeshua.

The question wasn't meant to be argumentative, but to elicit good ideas, which everybody has graciously provided.  My personal thoughts would be that 1Co 11:27, 29 use "MarYa" in the sense that MarYa OWNS the body of Yeshua, seeing that He miraculously impregnated Maryam in Luk 1:35.

In other words, I would suggest that the body and blood of 1Co 11:27 were POSSESSED by Yeshua, but OWNED by MarYa, the Father; and that may have been the mindset of the Peshitta scribes.  Almost like, "Whoever rejects the son rejects the Father."

To make a parallel to this, the phrase "eating the bread of Master Yah" in the Peshitta of 1Co 11:27 seems to ascribe OWNERSHIP of the bread to יהוה (Yahuweh).  Nobody would claim that the phrase "bread of MarYa" means that MarYa is made of bread.  Likewise, I believe that 1Co 11:27, 29 may be ascribing ultimate OWNERSHIP of the body and blood to MarYa, even though it was obviously Yeshua who POSSESSED the body, and died in it on the stake.

I'm open to disagreement though.  Thanks all Smile

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thirdwoe - 05-16-2016

Hi Thomas:

You said: "This seems to eliminate the Father from Scripture altogether then. Do you claim that the 6,000+ occurrences of YHWH in the Hebrew Tanakh are all the Messiah (Son)?"

The Scriptures are very clear on this matter of Yeshua being none other than YHWH in the flesh.

The Father has always revealed Himself in and through His Son/The Word. He is the visible image of the invisible God.

When we see Him, The Son, The Messiah, we see the Father, whom (The Father) no man has seen, nor can see. The Father has no body, it is The Word/The Son of Alaha who has a body.

The Word/The Son is YHWH in the flesh, whom The Father is pleased that all His fullness dwells in bodily form.

The Word/The Son is always seen and heard by mankind, both in the pre-incarnation to the Patriarchs and Prophets, both appearing to them and speaking through them, and after the incarnation in Yeshua, who is The Word become flesh.

The Father always speaks in and through His Word/Son.

YHWH is GOD. And GOD is The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

GOD is ONE. The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit is ONE.

It was The Father, in and through His Word/Son, who has always interacted with mankind, and through whom mankind was reconciled with GOD.

I think as long as a person thinks of The Messiah as a mere creature, and not who He truly is, GOD Himself, The Word become flesh, then understanding will not be grasped.

The Messiah is both GOD and Man. He is YHWH in the flesh.

It seems you don't understand this, Thomas. Or is it that you can't accept it? Maybe you do? Based on your words there, it doesn't seem so to me.

Shlama

Also, Thomas.

You said: "I'm wondering why the Peshitta scribes put MarYa in 1Co 11:27, 29 instead of Yeshua."

Do you actually think that "Peshitta scribes" wrote the words found in the Peshitta? That the words found in The Peshitta are not the words of the Apostles of the Messiah, who were inspired by The Holy Spirit to write them?

If so, what is your evidence of such a thing?

Also, you said: "Nobody would claim that the phrase "bread of MarYa" means that MarYa is made of bread."

The Father, speaking in and through His Word/Son, The Messiah, said this: "I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

The flesh/bread that we eat is the body of YHWH, He who is The Messiah, who is God incarnate.

Please read the whole passage of John chapter 6 closely. Many Disciples of Yeshua stopped following Him because of what He told them there. They couldn't handle the truth...

Shlama

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thirdwoe - 05-16-2016

Thomas, perhaps these holy Scriptures given below will be helpful to you in knowing who YHWH is.

Matthew 3:3
ܗܢܘ ܓܝܪ ܗܘ ܕܐܡܝܪ ܒܝܕ ܐܫܥܝܐ ܢܒܝܐ ܩܠܐ ܕܩܪܐ ܒܚܘܪܒܐ ܛܝܒܘ ܐܘܪܚܗ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܘܐܫܘܘ ܠܫܒܝܠܘܗܝ
"For, this is he who was spoken of through Isaiah the Prophet, 'A voice calling in the wilderness, make ready the way of MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, and make smooth His paths.'"

Mark 1:3
ܩܠܐ ܕܩܪܐ ܒܡܕܒܪܐ ܛܝܒܘ ܐܘܪܚܗ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܘܐܫܘܘ ܫܒܝܠܘܗܝ
"The voice calling in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, and make smooth His paths.'"

Luke 1:76
ܘܐܢܬ ܛܠܝܐ ܢܒܝܗ ܕܥܠܝܐ ܬܬܩܪܐ ܬܐܙܠ ܓܝܪ ܩܕܡ ܦܪܨܘܦܗ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܕܬܛܝܒ ܐܘܪܚܗ
"And you, boy, will be called the Prophet of The Most High, for you will go before the face of MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, to prepare His way."

Luke 2:11
ܐܬܝܠܕ ܠܟܘܢ ܓܝܪ ܝܘܡܢܐ ܦܪܘܩܐ ܕܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܡܪܝܐ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܒܡܕܝܢܬܗ ܕܕܘܝܕ
"For there is born for you today, The Savior, who is MarYa Mshikha {The Lord-YHWH The Messiah}, in the City of David."

Luke 3:4
ܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܟܬܝܒ ܒܟܬܒܐ ܕܡܠܐ ܕܐܫܥܝܐ ܢܒܝܐ ܕܐܡܪ ܩܠܐ ܕܩܪܐ ܒܚܘܪܒܐ ܛܝܒܘ ܐܘܪܚܗ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܘܬܪܘܨܘ ܒܦܩܥܬܐ ܫܒܝܠܐ ܠܐܠܗܢ
"As it is written in the Book of the Words of Isaiah the Prophet, who said 'The voice calling in the wilderness, make ready the way of MarYa {The Lord-YHWH}, and make straight paths in the plain, for Alaha {God}.'"

Acts 2:36
ܫܪܝܪܐܝܬ ܗܟܝܠ ܢܕܥ ܟܠܗ ܒܝܬ ܝܣܪܝܠ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܘܡܫܝܚܐ ܥܒܕܗ ܐܠܗܐ ܠܗܢܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܕܐܢܬܘܢ ܙܩܦܬܘܢ
"Therefore, truly know, in all the House of Israel: that MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} and Mshikha {The Messiah}, Alaha {God} has made this Eshu {Yeshua}, who you have crucified."

Acts 10:36
ܡܠܬܐ ܓܝܪ ܕܫܕܪ ܠܒܢܝ ܝܣܪܝܠ ܘܣܒܪ ܐܢܘܢ ܫܠܡܐ ܘܫܝܢܐ ܒܝܕ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܗܢܘ ܡܪܝܐ ܕܟܠ
"For, He sent The Word unto the sons of Israel, declaring peace and tranquility by Eshu
Mshikha {Yeshua the Messiah}; the same is MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} of all."

Romans 14:9
ܡܛܠ ܗܢܐ ܐܦ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܡܝܬ ܘܚܝܐ ܘܩܡ ܕܗܘ ܢܗܘܐ ܡܪܝܐ ܠܡܝܬܐ ܘܠܚܝܐ
"Because of this, even Mshikha {The Messiah} died and revived and rose, He being MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} unto the dead and to the living."

Romans 14:14
ܝܕܥ ܐܢܐ ܓܝܪ ܘܡܦܣ ܐܢܐ ܒܡܪܝܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܕܡܕܡ ܕܡܣܝܒ ܡܢ ܠܘܬܗ ܠܝܬ ܐܠܐ ܠܐܝܢܐ ܕܪܢܐ ܥܠ ܡܕܡ ܕܛܡܐ ܠܗܘ ܗܘ ܒܠܚܘܕ ܛܡܐ
"For, I know and I am convinced in MarYa Eshu {The Lord-YHWH Yeshua}, that nothing from itself defiles, but rather, they who consider something impure, that it is to them alone unclean."

1Corinthians 8:6
ܐܠܐ ܠܢ ܕܝܠܢ ܚܕ ܗܘ ܐܠܗܐ ܐܒܐ ܕܟܠ ܡܢܗ ܘܚܢܢ ܒܗ ܘܚܕ ܡܪܝܐ ܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܕܟܠ ܒܐܝܕܗ ܐܦ ܚܢܢ ܒܐܝܕܗ
"But, for us, there is One Alaha, The Father, from whom are all things, and we in Him, and One MarYa Eshu Mshikha {Lord-YHWH Yeshua the Messiah}, through whom are all things, and also we through Him.

1 Corinthians 12:3b
"...no man is able to say that MarYa {The Lord-YHWH} is Eshu {Yeshua}, except by The Rukha d’Qudsha {The Spirit of Holiness}."

RE: body and blood of MarYah - distazo - 05-17-2016

I used to be a unitarian, this was something my parents and cult thought me. I always was blinded with false arguments such as God is 'one' not three, such in Deuteronomy 6:4

However, the phrase 'we are one' is repeated many times in the NT and does not mean the 'number' but the unity.

Consider this, if Yeshua was a created being, but according to Fillipians 2:6-9 was promoted to be 'godly/godlike', this exactly is a pagan concept, where there mostly is a supergod (like Zeus) having minor gods under him.
Also, they misapply the verses where satan is called a 'god' and humans are called 'gods' so we end up having many 'gods'.

You end up with a twisted scripture, where for instance, Acts 4:2 tells us there is no saviour under the heaven besides Yeshua. Just pray about this brother, if something considerable in OT-understanding has changed this must be explained because Isaiah 43:11 says: "I, even I, am YHWH; and beside me there is no saviour."

Isaiah does not say: "Some one else later, 'also' will save beside me!'
and acts 4 does not say: "Prophet Isaiah tells this, but now we have Jesus...."

Do you understand this contradiction you have to solve, if Jesus is not YHWH?

But if the Father is YHWH, the Son is YHWH and the Holy Spirit is YHWH, this all suddenly is harmoneous.

Thirdwoe also listed 1 Corinthians 12:3b, this is -really- true! as in my case, when I became reborn, I suddenly understood this and I could say YHWH is Yeshua!

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thomas - 05-17-2016

(05-17-2016, 05:40 AM)distazo Wrote: I used to be a unitarian, this was something my parents and cult thought me. I always was blinded with false arguments such as God is 'one' not three, such in Deuteronomy 6:4

However, the phrase 'we are one' is repeated many times in the NT and does not mean the 'number' but the unity.

Consider this, if Yeshua was a created being, but according to Fillipians 2:6-9 was promoted to be 'godly/godlike', this exactly is a pagan concept, where there mostly is a supergod (like Zeus) having minor gods under him.
Also, they misapply the verses where satan is called a 'god' and humans are called 'gods' so we end up having many 'gods'.

You end up with a twisted scripture, where for instance, Acts 4:2 tells us there is no saviour under the heaven besides Yeshua. Just pray about this brother, if something considerable in OT-understanding has changed this must be explained because Isaiah 43:11 says: "I, even I, am YHWH; and beside me there is no saviour."

Isaiah does not say: "Some one else later, 'also' will save beside me!'
and acts 4 does not say: "Prophet Isaiah tells this, but now we have Jesus...."

Do you understand this contradiction you have to solve, if Jesus is not YHWH?

But if the Father is YHWH, the Son is YHWH and the Holy Spirit is YHWH, this all suddenly is harmoneous.

Thirdwoe also listed 1 Corinthians 12:3b, this is -really- true! as in my case, when I became reborn, I suddenly understood this and I could say YHWH is Yeshua!

Thanks brothers,

Beautifullly put. 
Thomas

RE: body and blood of MarYah - Thirdwoe - 05-17-2016

I have learned over the years, that The Holy Spirit must impart the revelation that Yeshua is YHWH. We can show it to be so all through the holy Scriptures, but, until God reveals it to the person, they wont get it otherwise.

The verse in question in the OP, is totally harmonious with the rest of holy Scripture, and it is the way the Apostle wrote it under the inspiration of The Holy Spirit.

Shlama